Come on a journey with our Media Production Assistant, Jason Nunez, as we spiritually travel to San Giovanni Rotondo, located in southern Italy. San Giovanni Rotondo was the home of St. Pio of Pietrelcina from July 28, 1916, until his death on September 23, 1968. Mary Jane Fox will join Jason in the first part of our journey, to share her experiences to this sacred destination! The life of St. Pio of Pietrelcina will be the focus in the second half of this week’s audio pilgrimage.
During this program, our hosts will discuss:
- What is the journey from the United States to San Giovanni Rotondo like?
- What kind of an experience can pilgrims expect to have?
- What does the Shrine of Padre Pio in San Giovanni Rotondo, Italy look like?
- How can Padre Pio help us on our daily pilgrimage of life?
- Much more!
WHERE to TUNE IN:
Live – Wed., September 22 @ 8:00 PM
- Guadalupe Radio Network (South/Central Texas Stations)
… Listen to the archived audio recording on our website, ASAP!
Visit PilgrimCenterofHope.org for more information.
Jewel for the Journey:
“The life and mission of Padre Pio prove that difficulties and sorrows, if accepted out of love, are transformed into a privileged way of holiness, which opens onto the horizons of a greater good, known only to the Lord.” – Pope Saint John Paul II
A Closer Look at San Giovanni Rotondo:
Where is San Giovanni Rotondo?