Come along with Robert Rodriguez and Angela Sealana to the first Catholic Church in San Antonio built in 1871, specifically to serve a burgeoning German community. This program will:
- Explore the history of St. Joseph’s parish
- Look at the Gothic Revival design, reminiscent of the grand cathedrals of Europe
- Talk about why the parish is a testament to the resolve and devotion of the people it continues to serve.
Jewel for the Journey:
We have close to us as much as Joseph had at Nazareth; we have our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament, but our poor eyes fail to see Him. Let us once become interior souls and we shall immediately see. In no better way can we enter into the Heart of our Lord than through Saint Joseph. Jesus and Mary are eager to pay the debts which they owe him for his devoted care of them, and their greatest pleasure is to fulfill his least desire. Let him, then, lead you by hand into the interior sanctuary of the Eucharistic Jesus. – St. Peter Julian Eymard
Listen to this program now:
Visit PilgrimCenterofHope.org for more information.
Journeys of Hope – Prayer Brunch Table Sponsor
Show your support for Journeys of Hope, our broadcast and podcast program bringing audio pilgrimages to all. Sponsor this ministry table at the Prayer Brunch, and help us continue!
Your generous gift will help provide…
- Weekly drives to radio studio
- Hours of research & preparation
- Reformatting radio episodes for web listeners
- Podcast hosting fees
Our Thanks to You
Priority seating for 10 at your Prayer Brunch table
Blessed item from Holy Land
Listing in Prayer Brunch program & on-screen recognition
Website & social media recognition