Nan Balfour is a grateful Catholic whose greatest desire is to make our Lord Jesus more loved. She seeks to accomplish this through her vocation to womanhood, marriage, motherhood and as a writer, speaker and events coordinator for Pilgrim Center of Hope.
Practicing Faith, Saints, Virgin Mary, and Women
- It’s All About Relationships: How Mary Helps Us Connect with Others
- Mary and the Modern Woman; Who is the Blessed Mother and Why Should I Care?
- Mary, Queen of Heaven: From Before until the End of Time
- On a Journey with Martha and Mary; How Our Personalities Are No Obstacle to God
- Surrender, Submit & Obey: Three Little Ways to Happiness