From an early age, Angela knew she wanted to apply her talents in teaching and communication for God’s glory. Since 2010, she has facilitated the presentation and promotion of Pilgrim Center of Hope through new and traditional media as Media Coordinator.
Angela knows how to communicate with a wide variety of audiences, applying her professional background in marketing and communications for both non-profit ministries and for-profit businesses. She holds a B.A. in English communication arts, with concentrations in marketing and theology from St. Mary’s University, and has over a decade of experience as an evangelizing catechist for ages 8 through 80+.
After discerning a possible call to religious life, she was surprised by a vocation to marriage. When she is not spending time with her husband and friends, Angela enjoys volunteering with projects promoting dialogue through pop culture.
Christian Spirituality, Discernment, Healing, Media & Faith, Prayer, Sacred Art, Saints, Scripture, Suffering, Vocation, and Women
- A Spiritual Journey with Sacred Art
- Who is the Man of the Shroud?
- The Saints: Our Friends In Heaven
- Lift Up Your Hearts: The Sacrament of Love
- Jesus Wept: Where God Stands In Our Suffering
- Prayer for Busy People
- Lectio Divina: Praying with Scripture
- Our Windows Into Eternity: Praying with Icons
- Discernment 101
- Sharing Our Faith: Lessons from Mary, Star of Evangelization