Italy Pilgrimage: Turin & Footsteps of the Saints
Jubilee Year 2025
A pilgrimage is a journey of faith; an ancient practice in the Church. It is an eternal investment which has an everlasting reward. Join us for this unique, customized pilgrimage opportunity to seek spiritual renewal, healing, and other extraordinary graces.
We believe in your maximum experience; space is limited!
- First-Class Hotels In Excellent Locations, Hotel Taxes & Surcharges
- Round-Trip Airfare from San Antonio*
- Private Motor Coach and Local Guides
- Daily Mass, Prayer, and Spiritual Reflections at Holy Sites
- Daily Breakfast, Dinner offering local regional cuisine
- All Taxes & Gratuities throughout the pilgrimage
- Pre-Pilgrimage Orientation Meetings and Preparation Materials
- Pilgrim Book offering maps, history, prayers, schedule, details about the holy sites, and more
- Complimentary tote bag, luggage tag and document holder
* Our pilgrimages include round trip airfare from San Antonio; however you’re welcome to join us from elsewhere! Contact us for details.
North Italy schedule proposed to include Turin, Padua, Venice, Assisi, and Rome
To be announced
Learn More Today!
Chaplain to be announced soon.
Price to be announced at a later date. Contact us to be added to the Inquirers list and receive information as it is confirmed.
We invite you to call Pilgrim Center of Hope for more information: 210-521-3377 or email us using the form below.