Pilgrimage In the Footsteps of St. John Paul II, St. Faustina & Shrines of Poland, Prague, Vienna
June 28-July 9, 2021 Postponed
A pilgrimage is a journey of faith; an ancient practice in the Church. It is an eternal investment which has an everlasting reward. Join us for this unique, customized pilgrimage opportunity to seek spiritual renewal, healing, and other extraordinary graces.
We believe in your maximum experience; space is limited! Add your name to the Inquirer List for updated information.
- 6 Nights In Poland’s Famous Cities
- 2 Nights In Vienna
- 2 Nights In Prague
- First-Class Hotels In Excellent Locations
- Round-Trip Airfare from San Antonio including $510 airline taxes
- Private Motor Coach and Local Guides
- Daily Mass, Prayer, and Spiritual Reflections at Holy Sites
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Gratuities throughout the pilgrimage
- Pre-Pilgrimage Orientation Meetings and Preparation Materials
- Pilgrim Book offering maps, history, prayers, schedule, details about the holy sites, and more
- Complimentary tote bag, luggage tag and document holder
Our pilgrimages include round trip airfare from San Antonio; however you’re welcome to join us from elsewhere! Contact us for details.
- WarsawSt. John Cathedral, mother church of this historic diocese with UNESCO recognition | St. Stanislaus Kostka Church, dedicated to the patron saint of Poland | Museum of Bl. Jerzy Popiełuszko, 20th century martyr and champion of the people | National Temple of Divine Providence, one of the most important Catholic structures in all of Poland with a cornerstone blessed by Pope John Paul II
Jasna Gora Monastery, to see the Black Madonna, often visited by John Paul II
The city where Karol Wojtyla came as a young man to study and spent his life as a priest & bishop until he was called to become Pope . . . Tomb of St. Faustina and Shrine | International Shrine of Spirituality inaugurated by John Paul II on his final visit to Poland | and more . . .
Loreto: Visit the Baroque Church of the Nativity, including a replica of the Holy House where the Angel Gabriel appeared to the Blessed Virgin Mary | Holy Infant of Prague, Church of Our Lady Victorious | and more . . .
Vienna Boys Choir Mass, Hofburg Chapel | Cathedral of St. Stephen | and more . . .
Family Home of John Paul II | Church where he was baptized & attended Mass in his youth | Home of St. Maximilian Kolbe, heroic martyr and champion of Mary | Home of St. Faustina Kowalka, Secretary of Divine Mercy | Bernardine Monastery in Kawalaria Zebrzydowska, where Karol Wojtyla visited with his father and later during his priestly life . . . and much more!
Your Group Leaders are Catholics committed to the true meaning of pilgrimage.
Mary Jane Fox, CDHS, is Co-Founder and Co-Director of Pilgrim Center of Hope evangelization apostolate and its Ministry of Pilgrimages. Learn more about Mary Jane.
Debra Garza is an experienced and trusted Group Leader with Pilgrim Center of Hope’s Ministry of Pilgrimages.
Debbie is a parishioner of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church in Leon Springs. She has completed the ACTS Spiritual Companion Program at the Oblate School of Theology.
She says, “On pilgrimage I know the ears and eyes of my heart have been opened by God’s grace and I’ve experienced the Joy of the Gospel. I am committed to helping other pilgrims experience their personal journey of faith on pilgrimage.”
Learn More Today!
This exceptional journey is yours for $5,795.
We invite you to call Pilgrim Center of Hope for more information: 210-521-3377 or email us using the form below.