August 20-31, 2023
A pilgrimage is a journey of faith; an ancient practice in the Church. It is an eternal investment which has an everlasting reward. Join us for this unique, customized pilgrimage opportunity to seek spiritual renewal, healing, and other extraordinary graces.
We believe in your maximum experience, and space is limited. This pilgrimage is now full. We are accepting applicants to be placed on a Wait List in case of any cancellations. Please see below.
- First-Class Hotels In Excellent Locations, Hotel Taxes & Surcharges
- 3 Nights in Fatima, Portugal
- 4 Nights in Paris, France
- 3 Nights in Lourdes, France
- Round-Trip Airfare from San Antonio*
- Private Motor Coach and Local Guides
- Daily Mass, Prayer, and Spiritual Reflections at Holy Sites
- Daily Breakfast, Dinner with wine offering local regional cuisine
- All Taxes & Gratuities throughout the pilgrimage
- Pre-Pilgrimage Orientation Meetings and Preparation Materials
- Pilgrim Book offering maps, history, prayers, schedule, details about the holy sites, and more
- Complimentary tote bag, luggage tag and document holder
*Our pilgrimages include round trip airfare from San Antonio; however you’re welcome to join us from elsewhere! Contact us for details.
- FatimaChapel of Apparitions over the exact spot where Mary appeared to 3 shepherd children | Basilica of Our Lady of Fatima with the tombs of Sts. Francisco & Jacinta and of Sr. Lucia | Via Crucis at Fatima | Shepherds’ Homes in original state | Free Time | and more…
Rue du Bac Shrine of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal where she appeared to St. Catherine Labouré; tomb of St. Catherine | Church of St. Vincent de Paul with his relics | Sacred Heart Basilica where many saints have prayed including Joan of Arc | Free Time | and more…
Full day in the hometown of St. Thérèse of the Child Jesus and the Holy Face, the “Little Flower” | Basilica with the tombs of her parents Sts. Louis and Zélie Martin | Carmelite Convent chapel where she prayed | and more . . .
Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary with its many chapels, sacred art, Eucharistic Adoration | Grotto where Mary appeared to St. Bernadette, including miraculous spring water, healing baths | Baths of Lourdes | Bernadette’s birthplace & home | Rosary Procession | Free Time | and more…
Outstanding Group Leaders
Your Group Leaders are Catholics committed to the true meaning of pilgrimage.
Deacon Tom Fox, CKHS & Mary Jane Fox, CDHS, are Founders and Directors of Pilgrim Center of Hope evangelization apostolate and its Ministry of Pilgrimages. Learn more about the Foxes.
Msgr. Peter Flood looks forward to offering Mass and the Sacrament of Reconciliation for pilgrims who desire to receive it.
Father Flood was commissioned a United States Air Force Captain in 1973 and reported to Active Duty as a Chaplain at Lowry Air Force Base, Denver, Colorado. Several Assignments then followed; both in the U.S. as well as abroad.
While at Luke AFB in Arizona, he was selected for Colonel.
Chaplain Flood was named Monsignor by Pope John Paul II on March 7, 1997.
His final Air Force assignment was Headquarters Air Intelligence Agency, San Antonio, Texas, where he served as the Senior Agency Chaplain until his retirement July 1, 2001.
Learn More Today!
Because this pilgrimage is FULL, we invite you to contact us about being placed on a Wait List. In case of any pilgrim’s cancellations, Wait List applicants will be contacted.
We invite you to call Pilgrim Center of Hope for more information: 210-521-3377 or email us using the form below.