Holy Land Pilgrimage
May 27 – June 7, 2023
A pilgrimage is a journey of faith; an ancient practice in the Church. It is an eternal investment which has an everlasting reward.
Come and see, touch and experience the sites of the Bible, the sites of our Lord’s life and our Lady’s life. You will have the privilege to prayerfully retrace the footprints of Jesus, and meet the local people, the living stones, the Custodians of the Holy Land – the Franciscans & other religious communities. You will be introduced to the various cultures of the Holy Land and the history of our Church.
We believe in your maximum experience; space is limited to 30 seats!
- First-Class Accommodations in excellent locations:
- 4 nights by the Sea of Galilee at Magdala
- 6 nights in Jerusalem at Vatican’s Notre Dame Hotel (located across the street from the ancient city of Jerusalem)
- Round-Trip Airfare from San Antonio, Texas, including taxes & surcharges
- Private Motor Coach
- Daily Mass, Prayer, and Spiritual Reflections at Holy Sites
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Cultural Experiences & Middle-Eastern Dining
- Patronizing Local, Christian-Owned Businesses & Local Guide
- Meet the Local Christians, the Living Stones
- Taxes and Tips
- Pilgrim Book offering maps, history, prayers, schedule, details about the holy sites, and more
- Pre-Pilgrimage Orientation Meetings & Preparation Materials
- Complimentary tote bag
Our pilgrimages include round trip airfare from San Antonio; however you’re welcome to join us from elsewhere! Contact us for details.
- GalileeMt. Arbel to recall Christ’s Great Commission & spectacular view of Galilee | Basilica of Annunication, Mary’s Nazareth home where Angel Gabriel appeared to her and the Word Became Flesh | St. Joseph Church, Holy Family’s Nazareth home & Joseph’s workshop | Capernaum; “Hometown of Jesus”, home of St. Peter; ancient synagogue where Jesus preached | Cana, Jesus’ first miracle site where married couples renew vows | Sea of Galilee; enjoy a boat ride, walk along shore Tabgha, where Jesus multiplied loaves and fish | Mt. Tabor, Jesus’ Transfiguration site | Magdala, home of Mary Magdalen along the shore | and more . . .
- BethlehemBasilica of Nativity, venerate place of Christ’s birth and manger | Shepherd’s Field where angels announced Christ’s birth | and more . . .
Mt. of Olives various holy sites including Garden of Gethsemane, spend quiet time where Jesus prayed before his Passion | Mt. Zion including Cenacle Chapel near site of Last Supper | Way of the Cross pray and carry the cross in Jesus’ footsteps along Via Dolorosa | Mt. Calvary site of Crucifixion | Church of the Holy Sepulcher including Tomb of Christ | Birthplace of the Virgin Mary | and more . . .
Jordan River renew your Baptismal Promises in the River where Christ was baptized by John | Jericho, oldest city in the world where Jesus healed the blind and called Zaccheus | Judean Desert where Jesus fasted and prayed before his public ministry | Meet Local People of the Holy Land and the Custodians of the Holy Land, the Franciscans and much more!
Outstanding Group Leaders
Your Group Leaders are Catholics committed to the true meaning of pilgrimage. Deacon Tom Fox, CKHS, and Mary Jane Fox, CDHS, spouses, are the founders and directors of the Pilgrim Center of Hope evangelization apostolate and its Ministry of Pilgrimages. Learn more about the Foxes.
Fr. Steven Gamez is Pastor of Sts. Peter & Paul Church in New Braunfels, TX. He served in the U.S. Navy, and has been a Catholic priest since May 17, 2008.
Father Steven looks forward to walking with you on this journey, offering Mass at the holy sites, leading prayer, and providing the Sacrament of Reconciliation for those who wish to receive it.
Learn More Today!
This exceptional journey is yours for $6,195.
We invite you to contact Pilgrim Center of Hope for more information: 210-521-3377 or email us using the form below.
Note: Brochure updated to include new address for Consolidated Tours Organization, Inc., on the morning of Sept. 19, 2022.