Holy Land Pilgrimage
October 6 – 17, 2024
A pilgrimage is a journey of faith; an ancient practice in the Church. It is an eternal investment which has an everlasting reward.
Come and see, touch and experience the sites of the Bible, the sites of our Lord’s life and our Lady’s life. You will have the privilege to prayerfully retrace the footprints of Jesus, and meet the local people, the living stones, the Custodians of the Holy Land – the Franciscans & other religious communities. You will be introduced to the various cultures of the Holy Land and the history of our Church.
We believe in your maximum experience; space is limited to 30 seats!
This pilgrimage is currently filled. Further inquiries will be placed on a Waiting List; see below for details.
- First-Class Accommodations in excellent locations:
- 4 nights by the Sea of Galilee at Magdala
- 6 nights in Jerusalem at Vatican’s Notre Dame Hotel near Old City
- Round-Trip Airfare from San Antonio, Texas, including airline taxes
- Daily Mass, Prayer, and Scripture Reflections at Holy Sites
- Private Motor Coach and Local Guide
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Cultural Experiences & Patronizing Local, Christian-Owned Businesses
- Gratuities throughout the pilgrimage
- Custom Pilgrim Book (daily journal, Masses, Scripture, maps & more)
- Pre-Pilgrimage Orientation Meetings & Preparation Materials
- Complimentary tote bag, luggage tag and document holder
- GalileeBasilica of Annunciation, Mary’s Nazareth home where Angel Gabriel appeared to her and the Word Became Flesh | St. Joseph Church, Holy Family’s Nazareth home & Joseph’s workshop | Capernaum; “Hometown of Jesus”, home of St. Peter; ancient synagogue where Jesus preached | Cana, Jesus’ first miracle site where married couples renew vows | Sea of Galilee; enjoy a boat ride, walk along shore | Magdala, home of Mary Magdalen along the shore Tabgha, where Jesus multiplied loaves and fish | Mt. Tabor, Jesus’ Transfiguration site | and more . . .
- BethlehemBasilica of Nativity, venerate place of Christ’s birth and manger | Shepherd’s Field where angels announced Christ’s birth | and more . . .
Mt. of Olives various holy sites including Garden of Gethsemane, spend quiet time where Jesus prayed before his Passion | Mt. Zion including Upper Room site of Last Supper | Way of the Cross pray and carry the cross in Jesus’ footsteps along Via Dolorosa | Mt. Calvary site of Crucifixion | Tomb of Christ | Birthplace of Virgin Mary | and more . . .
Jordan River renew your Baptismal Promises in the River where Christ was baptized by John | Jericho, oldest city in the world where Jesus healed the blind and called Zaccheus | Judean Desert where Jesus fasted and prayed | Meet Local People of the Holy Land and the Custodians of the Holy Land, the Franciscans | and much more!
Outstanding Group Leaders
Your Group Leaders are Catholics committed to the true meaning of pilgrimage. Deacon Tom Fox, CKHS, and Mary Jane Fox, CDHS, spouses, are the founders and directors of the Pilgrim Center of Hope evangelization apostolate and its Ministry of Pilgrimages. Learn more about the Foxes.
Rev. Msgr. Patrick Ragsdale, pastor of the Shrine of St. Padre Pio of Pietrelcina parish in San Antonio, Texas, is an experienced pastor and has served on many pilgrimages with Pilgrim Center of Hope as Spiritual Director.
He looks forward to offering Mass at the holy sites for our pilgrim group, as well as spiritual reflections and direction throughout the journey. The Sacrament of Reconciliation will also be offered for those pilgrims who wish to receive it.
Learn More Today!
This exceptional journey is yours for $6,985.
Price per person from San Antonio, TX, based on double occupancy rate. Pilgrims flying from other cities; contact us for details!
Pilgrimage is now filled. Further inquiries will be placed on a Waiting List; we invite you to contact Pilgrim Center of Hope for more information: 210-521-3377 or email us using the form below.