How Our Pilgrimages Are Unique
For All International Pilgrimages
- We are a non-profit ministry of pilgrimages, not a travel agency or business. Our bottom line and focus is always The Lord, not the money to be made.
- Group sizes are kept small (30-40 persons) so each individual pilgrim can have the maximum experience.
- Pilgrims meet two or three times in advance of travel for preparation, familiarity and prayer.
- We experience the holy sites; we don’t rush through them. Time for prayer and reflection is very important.
- We have daily Mass at a holy site, as well as spiritual reflection and teachings throughout each day.
- We participate in Catholic devotions such as the Rosary, Stations of the Cross, and Divine Mercy Chaplet.
- Besides having an exceptionally spiritual experience, we include recreation and fellowship for a great time.
- Each of our pilgrims receives a customized Pilgrim Book which includes prayers, schedule, maps, Scripture references, historical and biblical facts, and other information related to each holy site. (Many pilgrims continue to use this book as a journal and prayer tool after their pilgrimage.)
Videos below will automatically load in order; click Next to skip ahead. To see all videos in the list, click “Playlist” in the video player.