This 80-page booklet includes meditations written by Deacon Tom Fox from his decades of personal experience in ministry and leading pilgrims through the Holy Land. Enjoy learning about the places of Jesus’ and Mary’s life, while receiving a message of faith in this one-of-a-kind prayer guide.
6″ tall x 4″ wide
High-Quality Paper Stock
Perfect bound, Gloss Soft Cover
- Introduction to the Rosary
- Introduction to the Holy Land
- 15 Promises of Mary to Christians Who Pray the Rosary
- How to Pray the Rosary
- Prayers of the Rosary
- Joyful Mysteries of the Rosary – Meditation & Photographs from the Holy Land
- Luminous Mysteries of the Rosary – Meditation & Photographs from the Holy Land
- Sorrowful Mysteries of the Rosary – Meditation & Photographs from the Holy Land
- Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary – Meditation & Photographs from the Holy Land
About the Author
Deacon Tom and his wife Mary Jane had a re-awakening of their Catholic faith in the 1980s. While on a trip through the Holy Land, they were directed by a local priest to take a silent walk along the Sea of Galilee. There, Jesus unmistakably spoke to them each.
In 1986, they left their respective careers in hotel management and the travel industry to work full-time for St. Matthew Church. Their main ministry was door-to-door home visitation; in the first few years, they visited over 10,000 families. They also helped establish other outreach ministries at St. Matthew.
In 1992, after escorting Holy Land pilgrims to the airport, they returned to Jerusalem to spend two weeks in a hermitage in the Garden of Gethsemane. In 2 weeks of prayer, they discerned that God wanted them to develop a Catholic evangelization ministry. With the help of friends and benefactors, Pilgrim Center of Hope was founded in June of 1993.
Tom was ordained to the permanent Diaconate in August 1988. They became Oblates of the Congregation of St. John in 1991.
- Their ministry of pilgrimages has led them to Israel, Palestine, Jordan, Egypt, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Greece and Turkey. Their specialty (and dearest to their hearts) is the Holy Land, having traveled there more than 60 times since 1986.
- Their ministry work has been featured in five nation-wide Catholic periodicals and on the Eternal Word Television Network (EWTN) show Living His Life Abundantly in 1995 on the video I Am the Bread of Life, produced by Stepstone Productions, Inc. In February 2008, they received the Catholic Television of San Antonio (CTSA) Leadership Award. In March 2011, they received Guadalupe Radio Network‘s ’Pescadores de Hombres‘ (Fishers of Men) Award.
- They were invested into the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem in October of 2011. Deacon Tom is currently a Commander Knight of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem.
- In October 2012, they received the Holy Land Christian Ecumenical Foundation’s “Living Stones Award” on behalf of Pilgrim Center of Hope.
Use the form below to order the booklet for $9.95 each, plus shipping.
Would you like to order in bulk? Please indicate the amount below, and we will contact you about bulk pricing & delivery/pickup.