Eucharistic adoration according to Fr. Frederick Faber is the queen of all devotions. Pope St. Pius X taught that it was the devotion most profitable for our salvation. And St. Gemma Galgani treasured it as the school of Paradise where one learns how to love.
So many popes and saints exhort us to spend time with our Eucharistic Lord. And the Manual for Eucharistic Adoration will enrich your hours with Him.
Part One, Preparing for Eucharistic Adoration, answers these questions:
- What is Eucharistic adoration, and why is it so important?
- What does Scripture teach about this devotion?
- What are the fruit of Eucharistic adoration?
- How should I spend my time with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament?
Part Two, Aids in Eucharistic Adoration, provides these essential resources:
- Teaching about the Eucharist from Scripture and Church documents
- Scripture verses for adoration, wisdom and inspiration from saints especially devoted to our Eucharistic Lord
- Prayers, Rosary meditations, reflections and hymns
Mother Teresa once said: The time you spend with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament is the best time you will spend on earth. Take this great saint s words to heart. Then take the Manual for Eucharistic Adoration when you go to meet Him, and keep it with you Spiritual Communions and other moments of spontaneous adoration throughout the day.
If you decide to purchase this week’s Pearl through Amazon, please consider first selecting the Pilgrim Center of Hope as your preferred charity at Amazon Smile. That way, the Pilgrim Center of Hope will receive a percentage of the price at no additional cost to you. Thank you!