Good news! Gloria, the Pilgrim Center of Hope Secretary, and her husband, Jose are expecting their first baby! We rejoice with Gloria and Jose…however, now we are looking for a temporary full-time Secretary while she will be out this summer.
The full time position begins on June 14 – August 3, 2012. Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm.
Then moves to a Part-Time position from August 6 – September 30. Hours 8:30am – 12:30pm.
- Organized and proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, Access) and Outlook.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and responsibilities and to use good judgment in prioritizing assignments.
- That person will actively promote the mission of the PCH. By communicating with parishes in the Archdiocese of San Antonio, other dioceses and with the many volunteers committed to the Ministry of the PCH.
- That person will assist in areas of public relations, use of resources, and may supervise volunteers.
- Work with the Catholic Women’s Conference Coordinator in promoting, coordinating, monitoring and communicating the annual Catholic Women’s Conference.
- To be informed of the History & Mission of the Pilgrim Center of Hope, thus to be enthusiastic and zealous of its mission of Catholic Evangelization.
- To be creative in spreading the word about the PCH and it’s work using various avenues such as parish bulletins, correspondence, secular media, newspapers, other possibilities.
- To communicate with parishes in the Archdiocese.
- To be available for assistance in the Office with mail-outs, phone calls, correspondence and clerical work.
- To use organizational skills.
- Work with other PCH staff members and volunteers.
- Other duties as defined by the Director(s).
Contact Mary Jane at 521-3377 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!