If your life seems to make no sense, or if you don’t know which path to take, St. Francis de Sales will console and inform you. In this warm little book, he explains to you what God’s will is and how He reveals it yes, even to you, and even in the seemingly random events of your life.
No matter what you’re going through now (or may have gone through), you’ll see why you should love and trust in God’s will and long for its fulfillment. Best of all, you’ll learn a sure method for discovering God’s will in any situation today!
As you begin to discern God’s loving hand even in seemingly chaotic events, St. Francis de Sales will lead your mind and your heart to the still waters of God’s gentle consolation.
From St. Francis de Sales you’ll learn:
- Four signs that your heart conforms to God’s will does yours
- How to accept God’s will even when it seems terrifying and painful
- Sacred inspirations: not just for the prophets. The many ways God may be knocking on your door — now!
- Changing your life’s direction: how to spot and avoid all-too-common dangers
- The simple rule of charity: how it can help you make vital decisions
- Are you as mature in the virtues as God wills you to be?
- How to distinguish zeal for God’s will from selfish arrogance
- Three ways you can recognize a thought or sentiment that comes from God
- The key ingredient that makes all your actions pleasing to God: can you name it?
- Making decisions: practical advice to help you distinguish between times when you should move slowly and carefully, and when you should act quickly, without undue time for deliberation
Purchase this book at your local Catholic bookstore or online. Don’t forget – if you shop on Amazon, make sure to start at Smile.Amazon.com and request that Pilgrim Center of Hope receive a portion of your purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your much-needed support of this ministry.