Take a spiritual journey with us ‘Down Under’ to historic St. Mary’s Cathedral of Sydney, Australia. Located near the city’s beautiful Hyde Park, this grand church—rich in symbolism and spirituality—is where Pope Benedict XVI began the Stations of the Cross during World Youth Day 2008.
Angela Sealana was there, just a few yards from the pope. Join us to hear about that experience, plus…
- Learn about the Catholic and Australian symbols in the cathedral’s art & architecture
- Gain encouragement from the courageous story of St. Mary of the Cross MacKillop, who lived in Sydney
- Find hope & strength for your own daily life
WHERE to TUNE IN:
Wed., December 9, 2020, @ 8:00 PM Central time
- Guadalupe Radio Network (South/Central Texas Stations)
- Or listen online via the Journeys of Hope website “Listen Live” link
… Listen to the archived audio recording on our website, ASAP!