Take a spiritual journey with us to Parroquia de la Sagrada Familia (Holy Family Parish) in Mexico City, Mexico, which holds the Shrine of Fr. Miguel Augustin Pro. This Jesuit martyr’s famous photograph shook Mexico; his arms outstretched for his execution by firing squad as he shouted, Viva Cristo Rey (Long Live Christ the King)!
There is much more to this holy priest’s story that will inspire you; a comedian, musician, and creative Jesuit who suffered from physical and emotional trials, yet persevered to his heroic death into eternal life.
- Hear about the shrine, including relics of Miguel Pro found there
- Discover relatable & inspiring stories from Miguel Pro’s life
- Find hope & strength for your own daily life
WHERE to TUNE IN:
Wed., November 11, 2020 @ 8:00 PM Central time
- Guadalupe Radio Network (South/Central Texas Stations)
- Or listen online via the Journeys of Hope website “Listen Live” link
… Listen to the archived audio recording on our website, ASAP!
Photo courtesy of Fr. Lawrence Lew, OP.