Join Robert Rodriguez and Angela Sealana for a virtual tour of the smallest of the five Spanish Missions established in San Antonio in the 18th century. Discover what life was like among the Franciscan friars and native inhabitants here at the height of the missionary efforts to bring Christianity and the ways of Spanish society to the newly acquired territory.
During this program you will also learn about:
- the history & architecture of San Juan
- the impressive agricultural activity that took place here
- how priests from several religious orders contributed to this mission’s spiritual life
- the life of St. John (San Juan) of Capistrano
WHERE to TUNE IN:
Live – Wed., July 24 @ 8:00 PM
- Guadalupe Radio Network (South/Central Texas Stations)
… Listen to the archived audio recording on our website, ASAP!
Visit PilgrimCenterofHope.org for more information.