You are invited to spend a morning of reflection on Jesus’ love for souls, at the peaceful Pilgrim Center of Hope. All are welcome!
- Enter into relevant Scripture, to encounter Jesus in his words and actions.
- Spend quiet time in the Chapel with Jesus.
- Receive relevant direction and elaboration from the Church tradition and teaching.
- Be introduced to a role model of faith; a saint who helps us understand Jesus’ love for souls.
- Time for a brief Q&A will be included.
If you have a Bible & journal, please bring them!
If not, some New Testament Bibles & writing materials will be available.
Doors open at 9:00am. We begin promptly at 9:30am.
Presenter: Angela Sealana
Pilgrim Center of Hope is a non-profit evangelization ministry, sustained only by donations. While there is no required fee for attending, please consider donating a one-time gift or showing your support with a monthly donation. Every bit helps this mission of hope to continue. Thank you!
RSVP is preferred so we may have materials prepared for all participants. Please call 210-521-3377 or use the form below.