You are invited to spend a morning of reflection on Jesus’ goodness, at the peaceful Pilgrim Center of Hope. All are welcome!
- Enter into relevant Scripture, to encounter Jesus in his words and actions.
- Spend quiet time in the Chapel with Jesus.
- Receive relevant direction and elaboration from the Church tradition and teaching.
- Be introduced to a role model of faith; a saint who helps us understand Jesus’ goodness.
- Time for a brief Q&A will be included.
If you have a Bible & journal, please bring them!
If not, some New Testament Bibles & writing materials will be available.
Presenter: Mary Jane Fox (Co-Founder, Co-Director; Pilgrim Center of Hope)
Doors open at 9:00am. We begin promptly at 9:30am.
Pilgrim Center of Hope is a non-profit evangelization ministry, sustained only by donations. While there is no required fee for attending, please consider donating a one-time gift or showing your support with a monthly donation. Every bit helps this mission of hope to continue. Thank you!
RSVP is preferred so we may have materials prepared for all participants. Please call 210-521-3377 or use the form below.