Join Deacon Tom and Mary Jane Fox for a virtual journey to the ancient city of Magdala on the shore of the Sea of Galilee. Tradition tells us that Jesus and the Apostles visited this fishing port and that Christ preached at the 1st century synagogue, the ruins of which were discovered in 2009.
Our journey to this crossroads of Jewish & Christian history will include:
- a visit to the ancient ruins of the synagogue, town market, and Duc in Altum church
- descriptions of the Sacred Art located in the chapels of the church
- a reflection on the stone pavement where Jesus walked and encountered the Hemorrhaging Woman
- a look at St. Mary Magdalene and what we can learn from her example
WHERE to TUNE IN:
Live – Wed., July 22 @ 8:00 PM
- Guadalupe Radio Network (South/Central Texas Stations)
… Listen to the archived audio recording on our website, ASAP!