Join Robert Rodriguez for this episode of our unique mini-series Journeys With the Living Stones – inspired by the words of St. Peter’s first letter in the New Testament (cf. 1 Peter 2: 4-5). This passage refers to the “living stones,” those whose ancestors have passed on the Catholic faith to them, and who are living witnesses to Jesus Christ.
Throughout this mini-series we will be accompanying pilgrims as they take us back to their pilgrimage journey. This week Robert Rodriguez will interview recent Holy Land pilgrims Roy & Marie Feutz, about their impressions of the ancient city of Magdala, located on the western shore of the Sea of Galilee.
During our hour-long journey we will discuss and vividly describe:
- the 1st century ruins discovered here, currently part of an active archeological dig site
- the Duc In Altum church at Magdala; the Boat Chapel, Encounter Chapel, and the beautiful mosaics
- Who was St. Mary Magdalene and what can we learn from her?
- Who was the Hemorrhaging Woman and what can we learn from her/
WHERE to TUNE IN:
Encore – Wed., October 30 @ 8:00 PM
- Guadalupe Radio Network (South/Central Texas Stations)
… Listen to the archived audio recording on our website, ASAP!
Visit PilgrimCenterofHope.org for more information.