It’s time to add another stamp to your spiritual passport! Come along with Mary Jane Fox and her guest, Ester Scoditti (licensed professional guide in Rome) to St. Peter’s Basilica! This holy site is the most iconic landmark for pilgrims visiting Rome.
During our journey, you will hear about:
- Why is it called “St. Peter’s”?
- St. Peter’s Tomb Chapel, Pieta, John Paul II’s tomb, Main Altar Area.
- What can pilgrims experience here?
- 2025 Jubilee Year, “Pilgrims of hope.”
- Much More!
WHERE to TUNE IN:
Live – Wed., February 23 @ 8:00 PM CST
- Guadalupe Radio Network (South/Central Texas Stations)
… Listen to the archived audio recording on our website, ASAP beginning the next day; will also be available on major podcast apps – search for “Journeys of Hope.”
Visit PilgrimCenterofHope.org for more information.