Take a virtual trip to the Eternal City of Rome with Mary Jane Fox & Robert Rodriguez, as they explore the second largest basilica outside of St. Peter’s – the Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Walls. It is one of the five major basilicas in Rome and houses the Tomb of St. Paul!
During this pilgrimage journey, you will discover more about:
- the Basilica’s architecture & Sacred Art
- What is to be found at the Tomb of St. Paul
- The Life of St. Paul, the greatest of the early Christian missionaries
- The ancient wooden crucifix that spoke to St. Bridget of Sweden
- The famous “15 Prayers of St. Bridget”
WHERE to TUNE IN:
Live – Wed., August 21 @ 8:00 PM
- Guadalupe Radio Network (South/Central Texas Stations)
… Listen to the archived audio recording on our website, ASAP!
Visit PilgrimCenterofHope.org for more information.