Come on an audio pilgrimage with Deacon Tom & Mary Jane Fox to the oldest church in the world devoted to the Virgin Mary. Located approximately 150 miles south of Lourdes, France to the historic city of Zaragosa, Spain.
During our journey, you will learn about:
- How St. James the Apostle brought the Gospel of Jesus Christ here
- St. James’ experience with the Virgin Mother of God.
- Miracles which have occurred at this particular Marian Shrine.
- The statue of Our Lady of the Pillar & the Pillar of Jasper.
- Much more!
WHERE to TUNE IN:
Live – Wed., May 19 @ 8:00 PM
- Guadalupe Radio Network (South/Central Texas Stations)
… Listen to the archived audio recording on our website, ASAP!
Visit PilgrimCenterofHope.org for more information.