It’s time to add another stamp to your spiritual passport. Join Deacon Tom and Mary Jane Fox on a journey to the Colosseum in Rome, Italy! It attracts 4 million visitors a year and is regarded as one of the new seven wonders of the world.
Our journey will take us to:
- The Colosseum to get a brief view of this ancient amphitheater
- What was the purpose of the Colosseum
- A few historical facts, including what type of events were hosted there including the martyrdom of Christians.
- Hear why Popes would lead the Stations of the Cross at the Colosseum during the Season of Lent.
We are so grateful to this month’s sponsor, Michelle Macias, who made this podcast episode possible.
WHERE to TUNE IN:
Live – Wed., June 29 @ 8:00 PM CST
- Guadalupe Radio Network (South/Central Texas Stations)
… Listen to the archived audio recording on our website, ASAP beginning the next day; will also be available on major podcast apps – search for “Journeys of Hope.”
Visit PilgrimCenterofHope.org for more information.