Travel along with Mary Jane Fox & Ed Batis to the foot of the Mount of Olives and discover the Garden of Gethsemane. Such a place still exists, the place where Jesus, Son of God spent time.
This program will address these four points:
- The significance of the Garden of Gethsemane
- Why was this a place of rest for Jesus and His Apostles?
- What does it mean to watch and pray?
- How can we draw strength from our Lord’s suffering?
Jewel for the Journey:
The first end I propose in our daily work is to do the will of God; secondly, to do it in the manner he wills it; and thirdly to do it because it is his will. – Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton
WHERE to TUNE IN:
Live – Wed., March 24 @ 8:00 PM
- Guadalupe Radio Network (South/Central Texas Stations)
… Listen to the archived audio recording on our website, ASAP!
Visit PilgrimCenterofHope.org for more information.
A Closer Look at Gethsemane:
Where is Gethsemane?