Join Mary Jane Fox for a virtual pilgrimage to the summit of Mount Tabor, the site of the Transfiguration of Jesus (celebrated on August 6). During this program you will learn more about:
- What occurred on Mt. Tabor
- Why our Lord choose this mountain to be Transfigured
- The Church of the Transfiguration
- A young man on pilgrimage from Cana experiences a miracle
Jewel for the Journey:
From a woman, who is a Palestinian Catholic living in the Galilee Region – her name is Rabab:
Being here enables us to understand that we need to detach ourselves from material things, to look to heaven, as earthly things often separate us from Jesus. It is no coincidence that Jesus choose this mountain for His Transfiguration.
WHERE to TUNE IN:
Live – Wed., November 25 @ 8:00 PM
- Guadalupe Radio Network (South/Central Texas Stations)
… Listen to the archived audio recording on our website, ASAP!
Visit PilgrimCenterofHope.org for more information.