Join Deacon Tom & Mary Jane Fox as they retrace the Via Crucis – the Way of the Cross – in the Old City of Jerusalem in the Holy Land. For over 1,000 years, the Christian faithful have traced the path that tradition says Jesus walked on the way to his crucifixion.
During this program we will take you to the former Antonia Fortress, commemorate each of the 14 Stations of the Cross which concludes at Calvary in the Church of the Holy Seplchre. Our discussion will also:
- Draw attention to the suffering & death of Jesus
- Talk about when the Stations became a familiar feature in every Catholic church
- Mention how the Via Crucis serves as a substitute pilgrimage
- How the Way of the Cross relates to the life of every person
WHERE to TUNE IN:
Live – Wed., April 8 @ 8:00 PM
- Guadalupe Radio Network (South/Central Texas Stations)
… Listen to the archived audio recording on our website, ASAP!
Visit PilgrimCenterofHope.org for more information.