What is the Pilgrim Center of Hope (PCH)?
- 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
- A Catholic evangelization apostolate (A group that exists to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ through the wisdom of His Church)
- A place: peaceful eight-acre property nestled in northwest San Antonio
- A family: staff, volunteers, and prayer warriors dedicated to helping you become closer to Christ
What does PCH do?
Our passion is helping you encounter Jesus. Our mission is to guide individuals, families and neighborhoods toward finding a deeper relationship with Christ through evangelization (living and sharing the faith).
- Organizing and leading pilgrimages to the Holy Land and other holy sites, guiding individuals into a personal encounter with Christ & the land of the Bible
- Building relationships with Church members in the Holy Land and beyond
- Supporting the Church in the Holy Land through prayer, education and partnerships – our Holy Land Mission
- Inviting reflection on Christ’s Passion through the Holy Shroud Center of Texas - offering the permanent, world-class exhibition, "Who is the Man of the Shroud?"
- Sharing the Catholic faith through presentations & resource materials in English and Spanish
- Encouraging door-to-door evangelization: giving home visitation workshops and equipping Catholics with resource materials on our faith
- Reaching out to travelers at our San Antonio International Airport Catholic information booth
- Providing peaceful space for prayer services, study groups, day retreats & meetings
- Nourishing spiritual lives through unique events like Eucharistic Healing Services, Catholic Women’s Luncheon, and Afternoon Teas with the Saints
- Connecting the teachings and person of Jesus & teachings of His Church to daily life through Catholicism Live! via TV, radio and online streaming audio
- 'Digital Outreach' - Providing spiritual news and inspiration to global social networking 'family members' via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blog, and email
Ministry of Conferences
- Organizing the annual Catholic Men’s Conference and Catholic Women’s Conference to promote the unique dignity and calling of men and women
- Inspiring men and women to transform themselves, their families, and society, through a deeper understanding of their faith
How can PCH help my parish/group?
- Organized events: Looking for an outing, fellowship, or faith formation opportunity? We organize events throughout the year! Attend our Conferences, Luncheon, Brunch, Afternoon Teas or Eucharistic Healing Services. Contact us about upcoming events.
- Provide meeting space: Need a comfortable space to meet? Enjoy your small group meetings, day retreats, or Bible studies in our Center.
- Organize a pilgrimage: Discover our unique Ministry of Pilgrimages; we have organized pilgrimages to the Holy Land and other holy sites for parishes or in partnership with organizations like ENDOW and Catholic Relief Services.
- Bring the Scriptures alive: Ask us to give a presentation on Scripture and/or the Holy Land – we enjoy sharing our passion, knowledge & experiences!
- Organize a Day of Reflection: We'll put together the schedule and present on topics of faith; hosted at the Pilgrim Center of Hope or in your facility.
- Conduct faith-sharing workshops: PCH got our start with door-to-door evangelization! Allow us to share our experiences with you.
Advisory Board - Logo - Partners in Ministry
Schedule a Tour
Come visit The Pilgrim Center of Hope - we're here for you!
A tour (30-45 minutes) includes explanation of the various sacred art, brief explanation of the Ministry, meeting our missionary staff, and end with prayer in the Gethsemani Chapel.
Great for homeschooling families, individuals, prayer groups, youth groups, Bible study groups, parish organizations.
Call us: (210) 521-3377 in advance to schedule an appointment.